Recipe by Tenina found here: http://tenina.com/2007/06/black-bottom-cheesecake/
1 quantity of Berry Coulis top serve from EDC
1 packet Oreo biscuits
200g white chocolate
500g cream cheese at room temperature
50g caster sugar-can make in TMX
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 litre water
frozen or fresh cherries/raspberries to serve
1. Place oreos and butter into ,20-30 seconds, speed 8.
2. Press into 18cm spring form tin and bake at 1600 for 10 minutes, cool.
3.Place chocolate in , melt for 3-4 minutes at 500, speed 2.
4.Add cream cheese,sugar and vanilla. Blend 30-40seconds,speed 7.
5.Reduced to speed 4,add eggs one at a time onto rotating blade.
6.When mixed, beat thoroughly for 30 seconds on speed 9. This should be smooth, like thick cream without lumps. Pour onto biscuit base.
7. Do not wash bowl, add water. Place cheesecake into Varoma tray and set Varoma into position. Steam for 50-60-minutes At VAroma temperature, speed 2, or until set.
8. Allow to cool and place in fridge several hours before serving.
9. Serve with berry coulis and use the extra berries to decorate.
This recipe is from the 2009 Thermomix calendar