Adapted from The art of Organic Gourmet Living Foods
• 140grams of flaxseeds
• 250grams of raw cashews or almonds
• 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
• 1 carrot – peeled and cut into three
• 3 medium zucchine peeled and cut into three
• 3 apples quartered
• 1 tsp salt
• 3 Tbsp lemon juice
• 3 Tbsp of Italian herbs or fresh herbs
Grind flaxseeds, speed 8 for 10 seconds. Add nuts and grind, speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and pulverise, speed 7 for 15 seconds.
Spread evenly onto 2 or 3 dehydrator sheets. Wet the spatula to assist with spreading the mixture
Score with a knife into squares or triangles.
Dehydrate for two hours at 63°C then reduce temperature to 40°C and dehydrate overnight.
Store in a glass airtight container in the fridge. Cashew Bread will keep in the fridge for two weeks.