Recipe by Cookie1 from the Thermomix Forum http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=359.msg24345
250g macaroni or other short pasta
50g plain flour
120g cheddar cheese
80g Parmesan cheese
160g cooked, shredded chicken
2 rashers of bacon, cooked and sliced
90g frozen peas, thawed
1. Put Parmesan in thermomix and grate on speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place cheddar cheese in bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
3. Make sauce by placing butter, flour and milk into thermomix bowl and cooking at 90 degrees for 12 minutes on speed 4.
4. Put sauce into a casserole dish and stir in half the grated cheeses, bacon, peas and chicken.
5. Cook pasta as per instructions in the Everyday Cooking book. Drain and mix with the cheese sauce mixture.
6. Sprinkle over the rest of the cheeses and bake in a moderate oven for about 15-20 minutes.