250 g of chocolate
150 g of sugar
125 g of butter
50 g of flour
1) Preheat oven to 180 C
2) Insert the butterfly in the bowl. Add the egg whites and a pinch of salt and set to 4 min at 37 C, speed 3.5. Put aside the aerated (en neige) egg whites in a salad dish and remove the butterfly.
3) Put the chocolate in pieces in the bowl and mix 10 sec at speed 9. Scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula to make the cacao fall to the bottom.
4) Add the butter in pieces and mix 2 mn at 50 C, speed 2
5) Add the sugar and egg yolks and set to 30 sec at speed 4
Scape the sides of the bowl with the spatula and add the flour and set to 20 sec. at speed 4
6) Pour the mix in the salad bowl with the egg whites and mix delicately
7) Pour into an buttered oven baking dish, 22 cm in diameter and cook approx 30 mn at 180 C. The blade of a knife should come out moist but without any of the mix sticking to it.