Recipe contributed by Emma Harrison, Consultant, Vic.
100g Whole Hazelnuts
100g Violet Crumble or Crunchie or Honeycomb
100g Dark Cooking Chocolate
½ tsp Cardamom
½ tsp Vanilla Essence
Pinch of Salt
8-10 serving bowls/glasses
1. Chop Hazelnuts in TM Bowl for 5-10 seconds on Speed 8. Add Butter, mix roughly for 5 seconds, Speed 4, to resemble crumbs. Set aside.
2. Crush Violet Crumble or Crunchie in TM bowl by pressing Turbo for 1-2 seconds. Set aside.
3. Melt chocolate and cream for 2 mins, 70 degrees on Speed 3.
4. Add cardamom, vanilla, salt and hazelnut mixture, mix for 10 seconds Speed 3.
5. Insert butterfly. Add eggs and heat for 3 mins, 80 degrees, speed 3.
6. Let cool a little in TM Bowl.
7. Put two tablespoons of crushed Violet Crumble into small serving bowls, or brandy glasses.
8. Pour chocolate/hazelnut mixture over.
9. Add more crushed Violet Crumble.
10. Serve with Almond Biscuits (see below) and strawberries on the side.