1 sweet potato (orange type) peeled & cut into chunks.
1 leek – washed and cut into chunks
1 large or 2 small carrots – peeled & cut into chunks.
1 small onion – peeled & quartered
3 cups chicken stock
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
pepper to taste
1 teaspoon brandy
1. Melt the butter in the TM bowl 30secs/90C/ speed 2
2. Add the onion and the washed leek and chop 6 secs/speed 4
3. Scrape down the sides and the lid of the TM with the spatula.
4. Saute for 5 mins/100c/Speed 1
5. Add the sweet potato, carrot & chicken stock, plus a little pepper.
6. Cook approx 15 mins/100c/Speed 3 or until vegetables are cooked.
7. Add ginger & puree at speed 8 until smooth. Stir in brandy & chopped mint
Serve & enjoy!!!!!