Recipe by Joanna Rusling
70 g White chocolate melts
60g glace cherries
70g mini marshmallows
70g roasted macadamia nuts
80g shredded coconut
2 tbsp caster sugar
200g Milk Cooking Chocolate
375 g Milk chocolate melts
100 g White chocolate melts
1. Place White choc melts ,glace cherries, marshmallows, nuts and coconut in the TM
Chop 5-10 seconds and speed 7-8. Set aside. Clean bowl.
2. Heat cream and sugar in TM bowl 100ºC 4 min, speed 2. Reduce heat to 50ºC ,
5 minutes on speed 1. Add milk cooking chocolate once heat has dropped to 50ºC
and continue to stir until melted. Cool to room temperature.
3. Combine Truffle mix and stir slowly into chocolate mixture, speed 1.
4. Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and refrigerate until set.
5. Dip truffles into Melted milk melts and place on a tray lined with non-stick baking
paper. If desired, drizzle with white melts. Refrigerate until chocolate sets