56g plain Flour
20g tapioca flour
20g baking powder
10g caster sugar
70g Lard Chopped or butter
190g warm water
1. Place dry ingredients into TM, Add roughly chopped Lard.
Mix 10 second and speed 4.
2. Add water mix for 6 seconds until mixed together on speed 4.
3. Knead for 1 mins on interval speed.
4. Leave dough for 15 mins to rest.
250g raw prawns
2 tablespoons finely chopped ham fat (optional)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 spring onions, finely chopped
3 table spoons bamboo shoots
1. Mince prawn and ham fat together, Locked lid then Turbo until minced nicely.
2. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, spring onions and bamboo shoots. Mix
together 6 sec and speed 4.
Making the Dumplings
1. Divide dough into small equal portions 16 large or 20 small.
Roll each ball into 10 cm diameter circles, place 1 teaspoon of filling into each. Wet
around edges with water and pinch together sealing. When all done place in the
Varoma and steam for 15 mins on Varoma Temperature on speed 4.
Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
3 tbsp peanut oil
1 garlic clove
1 fresh chilli
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Tahini
1. Chop Garlic and Chilli in TM for 5 sec, at speed 8.
2. Scrape down sides and sauté for 2 mins on 100 degrees.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 1 min until blended.
4. Serve cool.